The ability to bounce back, from challenging times, adapting and changing where required and continuing to move forward in a positive way as a family.
Life has challenging times, it takes emotions to the deepest level, the memory of the events keeps playing over and over, feelings of being stuck, not knowing your true worth and sense of belonging.
We understand how this can affect day to day life through our very own life journeys.
With our coaching and mentoring, we will show you the tools to come through them with strength and determination not to give up and to achieve a better quality of life for the whole family. Opening up a dialogue of communication.
Building resilience will inspire you, free yourself from the control, learning to regulate rather than react (staying in a parasympathetic vs sympathetic stress response).
Learning wellbeing tools to feel calmer, less anxious, overwhelmed and have more self belief, confidence and trust in yourself……
As you learn and grow personally with passion and determination, accepting and asking for help when it's needed, living in the present moment with no regrets from the past and no worry about the future!
Building on emotional wellbeing and communication benefiting the whole family, to feel and know that you belong, you feel safe and secure, using love and gratitude to support and connect with each other.
Programme benefits for CYP & families
- Identifying triggers and root causes for anxiety, overwhelm, stress and emotional behaviour
- Learning positive language - opening dialogue of positive communication between families
- Exploring strengths and skills - embracing uniqueness
- Accepting & achieving respect and boundaries
- Living with joy, motivation and compassion
- Inspiring confidence, self esteem and self belief
- Improving low level behaviours by looking at root causes with a holistic approach
- Maintaining positive mindsets, behaviours, habits and environmental changes
- Understanding emotions with the cause and effect process
- Emotional regulation
- Supporting CYP & family’s to feel inspired, to create and embrace individuality
- Breathing techniques and guided meditation to aid relaxation, gain focus and improve behaviours
- Emotional Freedom Tapping - releasing emotional blocks
- Energy alignment
- Personalised changes to support nutritional health and sleep habits
- Clinical aromatherapy consultation and tailored blend for main referral
- Children aged 4+, Young people, Parents/Guardians, Co Parents, and Siblings
- Autism, ADHD, AD, ODD, OCD, Tourettes, Aspergers and low level behaviour
- Experience with anxiety & depression, low level moods, unmotivated, negative thoughts, low concentration levels, low confidence & self esteem, heightened emotional sensitivity and other sensory needs, and poor eating and sleep habits
- Other emotional / mental challenges: bereavement, family separation and co-parenting, domestic violence, environmental stressors, self harm, unresolved trauma and PTSD
- Living with chronic conditions or any life changing health conditions or complex needs
- COVID impact - PTSD, Anxieties, not wanting to leave the home, selective mutism & panic attacks
Learning new pathways, creating positive behaviours and habits, finding core skills and boosting confidence and self esteem.
"My thoughts create my reality - What I focus on is what I will achieve!"
Commissioned and supported by NHS Essex for children and young people’s emotional wellbeing and mental health. Working in collaboration CAMHS, Single Point Of Access, HCRG Care Group, Local Authorities and Organisations. For NHS referrals please contact us on the enquiry page and one of our lovely team will support you.
Enquire today for availability (for NHS referrals please contact us)
Private investment per person is £750+VAT